Laping, Surdej Associates is proud to announce our latest service offering – Daily Money Management. Laping, Surdej Associates is a geriatric care management company committed to providing high quality services for the elderly. The care managers on staff provide consultations, assessments, advocacy, development of care plans and on-going monitoring. We work with individuals, families and other professionals who serve the older adult population, including nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, attorneys, accountants and financial planners. We have seen the need and are now offering Daily Money Management Services.
Daily money managers (DMMs) provide assistance with managing monetary affairs. The services meet a continuum of needs, from organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers, to assisting with check writing and maintaining bank accounts.
The expertise of DMMs covers a broad range of tasks, and the services can be tailored to suit the client needs. The scope of a DMMs work generally includes the following:
· Bill-paying, including calls to payees regarding incorrect bills and preparation of checks for clients to sign.
· Balancing checkbooks and maintaining organization of bank records.
· Preparing and delivering bank deposits.
· Organizing tax documents and other paperwork.
· Negotiating with creditors.
· Deciphering medical insurance papers and verifying proper processing of claims.
· General organization assistance.
· Providing referrals to legal, tax, and investment professionals.
· Notary services.
· Maintaining home payroll records for use in preparation of payroll tax reports.
· Acting as power-of-attorney or representative payee for Social Security.
This latest service being offered is a continuation of the high quality service Laping, Surdej Associates is known for. Though Laping, Surdej Associates specializes in geriatric care management, DMM is available to anyone interested. For more information, please contact Ronald Surdej at (716)884-3277 or email@example.com.